[TYPO3-english] Hotel room booking

Igor Mitev igor.mitev.typo3maillist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:47:55 CEST 2010

Hello,

I searched for an extension to use for Hotel room booking and came across
ab_booking. It's great but has no categories yet (it shows for example 10
single bed rooms -depends how many you create).

I need to have the quick reservation box to show on all pages as a Typo
Script Object Path and have a page for the visitor to enter personal data
and send it to the hotel. In general the client does not need to store that
information just receive the e-mail, no payment functions.

Can you please let me know if you have worked on something similar and what
have you used? Also I was thinking of using mail form extension but not
quite sure how to parse different data based on selection (arrival and
departure, and accommodation selection - single, double, triple room),
having the TS object path and then move to a different page.

Example of what I have so far
http://hotelcontinental.soniqt.com/index.php?id=24 .

Thanks,
Igor**