[TYPO3-english] Mapping Content ElementContainers withTypoScript

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Oct 12 15:20:33 CEST 2010

> Hmm, thanks again for your reply, however adding the TS above to the
> page 'setup' gives me no new columns, even after a clear cache, sorry
> to be a bother Joey, I am really grateful for all this help!

It's page TSconfig.
This has nothing to do with the TypoScript Setup in your template but is a textarea you can find in the "options" tab when editing the page itself.
It will activate the setting for alle subpages as well, so you should put it into the TSconfig area of your root page.

Take a look at the core docs at typo3.org to find out more about TypoScript and TSconfig.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian