[TYPO3-english] Mapping Content Element Containers withTypoScript

Dayle Rees dre at llgc.org.uk
Tue Oct 12 13:57:32 CEST 2010

On 12/10/10 12:51, JoH asenau wrote:
>> Have tried :
>>
>> page.50.marks.MAIN_CONTENT = TEXT
>>
>                                                              ^^^^^^^^^^
>
>> page.50.marks.MAIN_CONTENT<  styles.content.get
>>
> Should be just
>
> page.50.marks.MAIN_CONTENT<  styles.content.get
>
> for markers or
>
> page.50.subparts.MAIN_CONTENT<  styles.content.get
>
> for subparts. But this will only work with the CSS-styled-content static included.
>
> To make sure that the markers/subparts are replaced with anything, you could try the TEXT element like this:
>
> page.50.marks.MAIN_CONTENT = TEXT
> page.50.marks.MAIN_CONTENT.value = It works!
>
> or
>
> page.50.subparts.MAIN_CONTENT = TEXT
> page.50.subparts.MAIN_CONTENT.value = It works!
>
> HTH
>
> Joey

It works, thank you Joey!

Would you happen to know how to add custom / more columns, since NORMAL
LEFT RIGHT BORDER may not be enough for my needs.

Thanks again,
Dayle.

--
Dayle Rees BSc MCP

Rhaglennydd Datblygu'r We               Web Applications Developer
Isadran Cyfrifiaduron                   Computer Section
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru            National Library of Wales
Aberystwyth,                            Aberystwyth
Ceredigion,                             Ceredigion
SY23 3BU                                SY23 3BU

Ffôn / Phone: 01970 632425              Ffacs / Fax: 01970 632425
EBost / Email: dayle.rees at llgc.org.uk   We / Web: http://www.llgc.org.uk