[TYPO3-english] Mapping Content Element Containers with TypoScript

Dayle Rees dre at llgc.org.uk
Tue Oct 12 13:42:05 CEST 2010

On 12/10/10 12:15, Dayle Rees wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I am currently experimenting with creating templates using TYPOSCRIPT
> rather than TemplaVoila, the documentation on this topic seems a
> little distributed and sparse, so I was wondering if someone could
> help me with my last problem!
>
> I have the following extension template as part of the site :
>
> # <HEAD> Inclusions Overwrite
> page.headerData.10 = TEXT
> page.headerData.10.value (
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
> href="fileadmin/templates/addysg/resources/turbine/css.php?files=childrens.cssp"
> media="all" />
> )
>
> # Include main template for childrens section.
> page.50 = TEMPLATE
> page.50.template = FILE
> page.50.template.file =
> fileadmin/templates/addysg/templates/childrens_content.html
>
> as you can see this extension template is pulling in a different CSS
> file to the main template ( I tried using includeCSS but nothing was
> outputted :( ) and a simple call to a template file which sits in the
> middle of templates that are further up on the template hierarchy.
> This is all wonderful and works fantastically, what I would like to
> know is how to map one of the markers '###MAIN_CONTENT###' in
> 'childrens_content.html' to be a container for content elements, so
> that contributors may input data using the back end.
>
> In TemplaVoila this is done using the clickety click mapping feature,
> would anyone be able to show me how this is done using TYPOSCRIPT.
>
> I don't think I am using anything version specific here, but I am
> using the latest build of 4.4 if that helps at all.
>
> If you would like any more information please let me know :)
>
> Thanks again list!
> Dayle.

Have tried :

page.50.marks.MAIN_CONTENT = TEXT
page.50.marks.MAIN_CONTENT < styles.content.get

with some content elements in the 'normal' column, however no output :(.

--
Dayle Rees BSc MCP

Rhaglennydd Datblygu'r We               Web Applications Developer
Isadran Cyfrifiaduron                   Computer Section
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru            National Library of Wales
Aberystwyth,                            Aberystwyth
Ceredigion,                             Ceredigion
SY23 3BU                                SY23 3BU

Ffôn / Phone: 01970 632425              Ffacs / Fax: 01970 632425
EBost / Email: dayle.rees at llgc.org.uk   We / Web: http://www.llgc.org.uk