[TYPO3-english] (no subject)

Mohamed mohamed at easymoments.de
Tue Oct 12 11:45:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

 I have tied together rgsmoothgallery with tt_news. This wonderfully claps.

 But here now I would like to have external Thumbnails. However, this simply
does not want to clap.

 If I integrate the gallery as a Contentplugin and which namen
"ext-thumbnails" gives directly in the Plugin, this wonderfully functions.

 If I liked to solve this, however, about TS, they are not evacuated.

 And with tt_news I can solve this only by means of TS.

 Does somebody have an idea what I make wrong???

 My TS

 plugin.tx_rgsmoothgallery_pi1.externalthumbs = ext-thumbnails

 TYPO3 Version 4/2/14

 rgsmoothgallery version 1.5.1 and tt_news 2/5/2

Mohamed