[TYPO3-english] typo3temp fills with hundreds of .js files

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 12 08:20:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 11-10-2010 23:14, J. Schaller wrote:
> At first I thought I still had a case of Bug #12376 but now I'm not so
> sure anymore. Could someone tell me what the source of this might be?
> The content of each .js file seems to be the same:

I think you have a case of #12376:

> T3_onmousemoveWrapper(e){GL_getMouse(e);GL02fa3c_getMouse(e);}
                                             ^^^^^^
GL is short for GMENU_LAYERS.

> function T3_onmouseupWrapper(e){GL_mouseUp('02fa3c',e);}
                                               ^^^^^^
Each file will probably have a different number instead of 02fa3c which
is the short md5 of the timestamp when the file was created.

Try the patch which can be found in the core list under issue number
#12376 and see if the problem is solved.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert