[TYPO3-english] RealUrl and Domain

Historia newsletter at zimmermann-steinhart.de
Mon Oct 11 09:18:07 CEST 2010

Hello, I tried to redirect some Domains to the my main domain in the
backend.
Typo3 4.3.3
Realurl 1.9.3
Automatic configuration is enabled

I have 4 Domainnames with .biz, .info ... which I all want to redirect
to xxx.net. The redirect is fine, but Realurl does not work any more

Realurl does then give only the numbers instead of the names. Names lead
to "Segment "design" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected". I
know its also possible to do the redirects via .htaccess, but still the
redirect in the backend is very easy to handle.

Herbert