[TYPO3-english] Confirmation mail problem in sr_email_subscribe

Lars Axberg lars at axberg.dk
Sat Oct 9 20:16:34 CEST 2010

Hi

I'm using sr_email_subscribe to handle subscription to newsletters, It's
working like a charm execpt the fact that the plugin is sending an email
to the admin when ever a subscriber has confirmed his/her subscription.
I've searched high and low for a solution to this (and I'm pretty sure
my constants are correct...)

plugin.tx_sremailsubscribe.enableAdminNotifyConfirmation = 0
plugin.tx_sremailsubscribe.enableAdminNotifyOnApprove = 0
plugin.tx_sremailsubscribe.enableAdminNotifyOnRegister = 0
plugin.tx_sremailsubscribe.enableAdminNotifyOnUpdate = 0
plugin.tx_sremailsubscribe.enableAdminNotifyOnDelete = 0

Has anybody experienced this, or do you have any hints to what I'm doing
wrong, I don't want the admin mailbox filled up with meaningless mails...

Setup:
TYPO3 4.2.15
sr_email_subscribe 1.3.0

regards