[TYPO3-english] Problem updating automaketemplate

Denis Bilodeau denis at ubitext.com
Sat Oct 9 03:12:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

I updated the extension automaketemplate from version 0.0.1 to 0.1.2 and
this breaks my header:
http://www.clarehall.cam.ac.uk/index.php?id=101
while in headers where I have only pics, it does not break:
http://www.clarehall.cam.ac.uk/index.php?id=28

Is it possible to find back version 0.0.1? I unthinkingly did not keep a
copy.

May I just replace the folder with the old one in
Typo3conf/ext/automaketemplate?

Or is there a way to find what goes wrong and correct it?

The website is live and this is quite embarassing

I cleared all cache file in Typo3temp and in the backend.
I did not click "clear temporary data" in User settings, as I don't know
what this do.

Thanks for any help!

Denis