[TYPO3-english] Problem with Realurl und tt_news

David ARNOULT - Edition & Internet Operations d.arnoult at topsolid.com
Fri Oct 8 00:10:21 CEST 2010

Hello Philip,

I confirm: on my side all realurl releases superior to 1.8.1 does not work
on my 4.3.7 with same realurl_conf.php.
Something happened!

I am desperating in localizing tt_news single view URL, it simply does not
work, only default language is used.
Adding these four lines in my postvar lookUpTable array did not help.
'languageGetVar' => 'L',
'languageExceptionUids' => '',
'languageField' => 'sys_language_uid',
'transOrigPointerField' => 'l18n_parent',

Could you send us your realurl config file to have a look and maybe find a
solution ?

Thanks a lot

David