[TYPO3-english] Imaginary Login Labels

Dayle Rees dre at llgc.org.uk
Thu Oct 7 16:33:19 CEST 2010

On 07/10/10 15:09, Jörg Klein wrote:
> Hi Dayle,
>
> "Dayle Rees"<dre at llgc.org.uk>  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.3515.1286459445.629.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...
>
>> We have recently upgraded our TYPO3 installations(...)
>>
>> http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/930/sillybug.png
>>
> have you cleared the TEMP_CACHED files in typo3conf?
> If so this looks like there is an extension which tries to modify the login
> screen, but is not compatible with TYPO3 4.3.
> Deactivate that extension and try again.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Jörg

Hi Jörg,

I have looked through the extension list and cannot spot anything that
would change the back end login, we are not too fussed about branding
the back end so I doubt we would have installed anything similar.

I have cleared all caches, and the problem remains, if I disable T3Skin
to go back to the old ugly interface, the login form appears like the
old one, but still without the labels.

It's a very strange bug!

Dayle.

--
Dayle Rees BSc MCP

Rhaglennydd Datblygu'r We               Web Applications Developer
Isadran Cyfrifiaduron                   Computer Section
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru            National Library of Wales
Aberystwyth,                            Aberystwyth
Ceredigion,                             Ceredigion
SY23 3BU                                SY23 3BU

Ffôn / Phone: 01970 632425              Ffacs / Fax: 01970 632425
EBost / Email: dayle.rees at llgc.org.uk   We / Web: http://www.llgc.org.uk