[TYPO3-english] Imaginary Login Labels

Dayle Rees dre at llgc.org.uk
Thu Oct 7 15:50:01 CEST 2010

Hi list!

We have recently upgraded our TYPO3 installations and have slowly
lowered the number of bugs down to a few tricky ones which we can't seem
to track down. A picture is worth a thousand words, so I believe this
screen-shot may better explain the problem :

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/930/sillybug.png

It appears that our login prompt is lacking some of the labels,
including the 'value' for the login button. I have tried to track this
down in the source, and even hard code the values in if necessary
however it does not seem to change.

Has anyone else experienced this, or have a suggestion that I might try?

Thank you!
Dayle Rees.

--
Dayle Rees BSc MCP

Rhaglennydd Datblygu'r We               Web Applications Developer
Isadran Cyfrifiaduron                   Computer Section
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru            National Library of Wales
Aberystwyth,                            Aberystwyth
Ceredigion,                             Ceredigion
SY23 3BU                                SY23 3BU

Ffôn / Phone: 01970 632425              Ffacs / Fax: 01970 632425
EBost / Email: dayle.rees at llgc.org.uk   We / Web: http://www.llgc.org.uk