[TYPO3-english] user-based entries

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Sun Oct 3 10:45:31 CEST 2010

Thanks for your response!

The thing with sysfolders is that they do not get generated
automatically, when a user signs up.

I would prefer to think in a way forums work. Only the author of a
comment can edit it.

But if I do understand correctly there is know Typo3-inherent mechanism
to administer user-based entries, is there? Is there a manageable way to
implement this feature via an extension?

Thanks! Robert