[TYPO3-english] Typo3 RTE configuration: class saved to the database, but will be removed in the frontend website

Marco Weber marco.weber at uni-trier.de
Sat Oct 2 11:35:26 CEST 2010

  Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
First i made your changes and flushed all cashes. But there was still
the same problem. Then i've googled for the keyword
"RTE.default.FE.proc.allowedClasses".
An i  tried the following lines:
     RTE.default.allowedClasses (
         external-link, external-link-new-window, internal-link,
internal-link-new-window, download, mail,
         align-left, align-center, align-right, align-justify,
         csc-frame-frame1, csc-frame-frame2,
         component-items, action-items,
         component-items-ordered, action-items-ordered,
         important, name-of-person, detail,
         indent, sortedTable
     )
     # desperatly trying to get it work! ;)
     RTE.default.proc.allowedClasses < RTE.default.allowedClasses
     RTE.default.FE.proc.allowedClasses < RTE.default.allowedClasses
     RTE.default.proc.HTMLparser_rte.allowTags < RTE.default.allowedClasses
     RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db < RTE.default.allowedClasses

After that, i flushed all caches, but there is still the same Problem
with typo3 4.4.2 ...
I can select the the classes in the RTE and they will be saved to the
database, but they will be removed in the HTML of the frontend website.

Do you know anything else?
Is there something more i have to configure within "RTE.default.FE" ?
Is there anywhere a documentation about the parameters that are
available under "RTE.default.FE"?

Thanks a lot in advance... :)

see you
         Marco