[TYPO3-english] Preview icon size on Templavoila

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 15:56:27 CEST 2010

Hi list:

I've got a lot of Flex Contents defined for my client and attached an icon
preview for every one of them. It's important they see this icon as big as
possible to understand what they want to include on a certain page, but I
saw it's recommended to to use a 100px max width for every icon to be
displayed correctly on the list of FCEs when you add one.

Is it possible every icon is displayed in one separate row despite its size?
I saw a table with 10 icon columns are used. That's a little bit difficult
for scrolling and seeing every icon. Is there a way to use one column one to
avoid scrolling?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio