[TYPO3-english] Allowed excludefields: Pagecontent: Transl.Orig

Philipp Metzler Infos phil.info at goli.at
Tue Nov 30 18:26:37 CET 2010

Hi,

if "Allowed excludefields: Pagecontent: Transl.Orig" (<option
value="tt_content:l18n_parent">Pagecontent: Transl.Orig</option>) is
not set then an FCE with <langDisable>1</langDisable> is not attached
to the original language when localized. See pics at: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16521

Pagecontent - Transl Orig l18n_parent - active.png
Pagecontent - Transl Orig l18n_parent - inactive.png
Pagecontent - Transl Orig l18n_parent.png

In Typo3 4.2.10 with TemplaVoila! 1.3.7 this setting was not
necessary. So it would be nice to get a hint when updating to a new
Typo3 / TV version that this is necessary now. Hope I didn't overlock
such a warning?!

This is also necessary - was necessary prior to Typo3 4.4.4 also I
think:

<option value="tt_content:sys_language_uid">Pagecontent: Language</
option>

Philipp