[TYPO3-english] tt_news RSS from one category

agarcia at empel-technologies.es agarcia at empel-technologies.es
Mon Nov 29 12:30:05 CET 2010

I´m trying to have more than one RSS from tt_news and one to do it by Category, but i only get one RSS with all the news.

TC

plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlTitle = Noticias Salones
plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlLink = http://plateforme-presse.dev.inetpsa.com/
plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlDesc = Noticias Salones
plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlLang = es
plugin.tt_news.pid_list = 160
plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 214
plugin.tt_news.backPid = 273
plugin.tt_news.latestLimit = 10
plugin.tt_news.displayCatMenu.showNewsCountForCategories = 1

plugin.tt_news.limit = 10
plugin.tt_news.recursive = 0
plugin.tt_news.showCatRootline = 1
plugin.tt_news.showRelatedNewsByCategory = 1
plugin.tt_news.useSPidFromCategory = 1
plugin.tt_news.singleMaxW = 175
plugin.tt_news.singleMaxH = 200

plugin.tt_news.useSubCategories = 1
plugin.tt_news.displaySubCategories = 1
plugin.tt_news.categoryMode = 1
plugin.tt_news.categorySelection = 295

I put my categorySelection but it doesn´t work.

On my  news admin, i have more than one category, and i only one to have the rss from this one.

How can i do it?, anyone knows? Please help.

Sorry about my english..