[TYPO3-english] XML Problem whitespace

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:30:18 CET 2010

Hi,

I have a problem with my xmlfeed, the problem is one "empty" line before
my <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> tag.

My TYPO3 Version is: 4.4.4

When view source at regular pages, non-xml there is also an "empty"
line, so I think its either a template issue or a typo3-core issue.

I cannot find the problem within the file edited by me. But the problem
must be somewhere =)

I have another solution running typo3 4.3.3 and here there is no
problem. I have tried to downgrade my solution with the problem, but
didn't solve it.

I have tried to upgrade my version 4.3.3 version to 4.4.4 so its not a
difference between the to sources..

Any hints on this topic?

/Tomas