[TYPO3-english] TS: ATagParams split image_link

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.com
Tue Nov 23 19:59:55 CET 2010

Hello,

Anyone could tell me what is wrong with the TS-code below:

       ATagParams = onclick="switchTo('event');"
       ATagParams.override.field = image_link
       ATagParams.override.split {
                  token=,
                  cObjNum = 1
                  1.current = 1
                  1.wrap = onclick="switchTo('|');"
       }
       ATagParams.override.if.isTrue = 1
       ATagParams.insertData = 1
       ATagParams.if.isTrue.field = image_zoom

I use it for customizing the "imageLinkWrap" and have done similar cases
before but can get this to work. I filled the "image_link"-field with
"12,123,1233" but can get the split working. Just with one element it
works ok.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,