[TYPO3-english] tt_news : Cannot see links in list mode

Daniel Tâche daniel at comeandsee.ch
Mon Nov 22 09:08:21 CET 2010

Hello,

I have a problem in LIST mode with tt_news ! I'd like to show the field
links and bodytext in LIST mode, but with link processed, I mean with
the a href. I've tried many way, but none of all work, I can see the
links in text, but there are not processed. Here are some way I've tried:

renderFields.LIST =*

displayList.content_stdWrap.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.HTMLparser = 1

displayList.content_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
displayList.content_stdWrap.stripHtml = 0

Anybody have an idea how to make it ?

--

*Com&Cie* Communication interactive
Daniel Tâche