[TYPO3-english] indexed_search with non western language

Historia newsletter at zimmermann-steinhart.de
Fri Nov 19 12:36:18 CET 2010

Ok, giving up,

I created a new Database did a iconv from latin to utf8, set all to utf8
lost practically all my content and put in new content in Amharic.

The content is still not utf-8 according to webbrowsing with phpmyadmin
and when I put content directly in the database it is shown nicely but
neverless not found with the fe search.

So I have to give up with the Introductionpackage and have another try
with Dummy. Is there nobody out there with similar problems in Kyrillic,
Thai or chinese?

Herbert