[TYPO3-english] Copying Typoscript objects

Matt_C_76 matt.clough1808 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:28:44 CET 2010

Could anyone help me with the following.

I am trying to use an email addess from the database as a configuration
option for powermail.
the typoscript queries the database based on a news id and stores the email
in a typoscript object.

lib.getEventItem = RECORDS
lib.getEmail {
    dontCheckPid = 1
    tables = tt_news
    source.data = GPvar:powermail|tt_news
    conf.tt_news = TEXT
    conf.tt_news {
    	field = tx_mblnewsevent_organizer
    	required = 1
}

This work fine and gets the correct email addess:

in the powermail default configuration:

plugin.tx_powermail_pi1 {
	email {
		sender_mail {
			sender.email = TEXT
			sender.email.value =
		}
	}
}

I want to be able to set plugin.tx_powermail_pi1.email.sender_mail to the
value of lib.getEmail

I have tried:

sender.email < lib.getEmail
sender.email.value < lib.getEmail

any many other conbinations

could someone help me out with this or point me in right direction as its
driving my mad.

Cheers

Matt