[TYPO3-english] HTML RTE tidying image resize issue

Karina Welna karina.welna at csp.uwa.edu.au
Wed Nov 17 09:34:57 CET 2010

Hi,

I have a brand new typo3 4.4.4 install and have come across a little issue that is proving difficult.
While I have no problems putting in images into the RTE Area and then resizing them by dragging the little white boxes till I am happy, when I press save all my changes to the image size is lost and I am left the original sized image. it does however remember the images positions i.e. float right etc.

This the first time i have used 4.4.4 and I have not experienced this problem on my previous older typo3 installs.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Kind regards,
Karina