[TYPO3-english] RealUrl linking across domains problem with tt_news

Tymoteusz Motylewski t.motylewski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 19:59:47 CET 2010

Hi!

> RTFM because your fixedPostVar configuration is incorrect. Also you must
> have "is root" set. It is not optional when linking across domains.

Thank you Dimitry for pointing me a right direction.
Maybe somebody else will have the same problem in the future, so here
is my solution:
I inserted page ids directly in fixedPostVars section as following:
   'fixedPostVars' => array(
                       'post' => array(
                               array(
                                       'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[tt_news]',
                                        [...]
                             ),
                         '22' => 'post',
                         '15' => 'post',
                       ),
and the RealUrl is working now just fine (I also set "is root" in every page).

Best regards
Tymoteusz Motylewski