[TYPO3-english] Re : TYPO3 javascript order

joel zimmerli baden32 at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 14 19:20:38 CET 2010

I think you would better use the following jQuery method:

$(document).ready(function(){

    ... your function to resize the page

});

This way you're sure your function is called only once the page is fully loaded.
Hope this helps.
BAD

________________________________
De : Kay Strobach <typo3 at kay-strobach.de>
À : typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
Envoyé le : Dim 14 novembre 2010, 18h 05min 02s
Objet : Re: [TYPO3-english] TYPO3 javascript order

Hello Ktt,

where is you'r JS located?
In the body? Use the

page Object in your TS to add the js files.

Otherwise you can use:

margin-left:auto;
margin-right:auto;

to center the content horizontally.