[TYPO3-english] RTE does not allow images in text (introduction package)

Santiago santi013 at arcor.de
Sun Nov 14 10:36:28 CET 2010

Hello,

I happened to realize, that the RTE from the introduction package does not has
the image button and strips of all manual entered image tags.

I tried to change that by clearing the deny tags from rte config and I
explicitely added the img tag to the allowed taglist - but nothing changed.

Is there another config item, I have to change, or is the RTE from introduction
package different to the one from the dummy package?
I checked all parameters from installation tool, but I did not found any
appropriate setting.
So I need your help.

kind regards

Santiago