[TYPO3-english] Questions regardsing TYPO3 4.5

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Nov 11 16:41:58 CET 2010

> Please make the Backend fast loading as the current versions of 4.5
> are loading very very slow and it is quite boring to see always this
> turning icon and nothing is happening.

The interesting thing is, that they are actually loading faster in many situations even though it feels slower.
In TYPO3 < 4.5 there was no loading indicator at all, so nothing happened as well but  - ...
... you just didn't know.

Now that you are "told" that you have to wait it feels as if it was slower than before.
Personally I would prefer a backend without fading effects and animated indicators, but people seem to like this kind of "iphonish" style. So it might be more user_friendly_ even though it can't be used as _fast_ as possible.

Just my 2 cents

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de