[TYPO3-english] Questions regardsing TYPO3 4.5

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Nov 11 16:07:31 CET 2010

Hi!

Kay Strobach wrote:
> Imagine how fast the module changes could be, if these modules would be
> "preloaded" in a cardlayout, send to front, reload store, ready.

Fast??? Imagine List module loading on a page with lots of records. That's
not fast at all.

I think only necessary stuff should be loaded. I am against loading
anything, which is not required. Typically I work with Page module for 95%
of the time. Why do I need anything else preloaded? I don't :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member