[TYPO3-english] kb_nescefe upgrade issue

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Fri Nov 5 14:55:30 CET 2010

I am updating a site that was originally on 4.1.X, and have successfully
update TYPO3 through to 4.4.4 and all other extensions. However,
kb_nescefe needs to be updated from 0.5.0 to 1.1.1, and I have not been
able to do that.

I am supposed to see an "Update" option in the extension manager when
kb_nescefe is updated to 1.0.0 or higher, but that is not there.

Therefore the extension cannot see the field definitions and an error is
generated. Is there a way to complete the upgrade process?

Thank you -- Tony Lush