[TYPO3-english] TemplaVoila Content missing

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:26:23 CET 2010

Hi Thomas,

On your own company homepage you got a HTML element and it's possible
to see that from the prefixComments by looking at the following
snippet

				<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:283/html [begin] -->
				<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:283/html [end] -->

see the "uid:283/html" part?

"uid:111/templavoila_pi1" indicates that it's a templavoila_pi1
content type, usually being a extension/plugin you have inserted as
CE. Thats why i think the issue is to be found in the plugin of the
extension, given that it is a extension/plugin you have inserted.

Regards

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk
Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling