[TYPO3-english] How to add extra values to the url in shortcut page type

I.Sprock | Idar Creative mail at idar.nl
Thu Nov 4 13:47:32 CET 2010

Hi List,

I want to add some extra values to the url when I select the page type to
Shortcut.
I don't mind to do it in Typoscript.

Normally you can only select the page id  where you want to redirect the
page.
But I would like to add extra values.

Example:
index.php?id=51#panel37
or with realurl :
profile.html?#panel37

[?#panel37] = which I want to add (hard coated)

It's almost similar as the ext Better Shortcuts, but in this case there
aren't Content Elements which you can clicked on.
You can also use "external" url: write "profile.html?#panel37" in the url
and leave the "Type"  to blank)
 But,  if the page changes the title name, your link will be broken.

Any suggestions,

Kind regards.

Idar