[TYPO3-english] CoolURI + Macina Banners

Guus Leeuw Jr guus.leeuw at itpassion.com
Thu Nov 4 07:14:12 CET 2010

Hello,

OK. Now I've got the query correct, in that CoolURI generates the page title
from the macinabanner uid:
    <part>
        <parameter>tx_macinabanners_pi1[banneruid]</parameter>
        <lookindb>
            <to>SELECT title FROM pages WHERE uid IN (SELECT url FROM
tx_macinabanners_banners WHERE uid = $1)</to>
            <t3conv>1</t3conv>
        </lookindb>
    </part>
However, that generates a link http://www.mydomain.com/24x7-monitoring/ and
seems to forget about the page path (which is
/solutions/24x7-monitoring/)...

Any suggestions, anyone?

Regards,
Guus