[TYPO3-english] redirect extension?

Douglas La Farge doug at gcnpublishing.com
Mon Nov 1 23:24:06 CET 2010

You mean the redirect module within the CoolURI BE extension area?

We do use CoolURI.  we find though on occasion we need to delete the alias table and start over.  I think this also would wipe any user-input redirects.  That would create a management headache (or make the client not happy when we delete their aliases).

I'll play around with it though.  thanks for the reminder.

doug