[TYPO3-english] typo3 realurl extension template issue maybe?

Eliott eliott100 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 12:11:30 CEST 2010

so following up to this. what drives me crazy is as follows:

root
- main_site (domain record and root template)
     - en
     - hu (extension template)

The en/hu are language versions with distinct content so we do not use
the multilanguage features of typo3.

for each page under 'en' realurl generates the correct url:
domain.com/en/pageen1.html
however, under 'hu' each url looks like domain.com/pagehu1.html (the hu
level is ignored completely, or rather hu is used as root although it is
definitely not set as one) this obviously gives a 404. does anyone have
any ideas?

thanks
eliott