[TYPO3-english] TYPO3.org Server

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri May 28 05:34:00 CEST 2010

Hi All

does anybody know why the typo3.org server is down for over one hour usually
nearly every day between 9 and 10:30 PM GMT+7 (4 - 5:30 European
Summertime)?
We would appreciate it to know if there are maintenance or other reasons why
this happens nearly every day so that we could arrange our workflow to it.
It would be actually good if the website would be available 24/7 as there
are lots of TYPO3 Agencies not only in Europe but also here in South East
Asia and US and elsewhere around the world. Thanks a lot

Andi