[TYPO3-english] Stop filelinks from appending version numbers

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Thu May 27 11:11:37 CEST 2010

Am 27.05.10 08:42, schrieb Bjoern Pedersen:
> Use DAM if you do not want the default copy-behaviour.

Ok, I've installed DAM, and my users can browse the new Media section.
However, when I now try to insert a filelink, the pop-up window just
tells me "The current selection doesn't give a result. No records
found." for every media directory I click on. Why's that? So far, I
haven't found this error message in the documentation of the DAM extension.

Arne