[TYPO3-english] Getting extension generated URL with parameters

ktt kestutis98 at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 07:24:56 CEST 2010

Hello,

I use Base Calendar categories links to navigate the page:

events.html?tx_cal_controller%5Bcategory%5D=1

And I need Direct Mail subscription form submit to the page where it is integrated. But it seems extension can't get URL with parameters so I would like to catch page URL and insert it into DMS ###FOR_URL###.

What are the best methods to do this? Maybe it is possible to configure RealUrl in such a way it would pass URL's with parameters?

Regards,
Ktt