[TYPO3-english] Frontend database query extension

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Wed May 26 08:46:22 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

> I am currently working on a project, forwhich we would show database tables in the frontend. I've found the"SQL Frontend" extension, but I was just wondering if there are otheralternatives that we could use for this purpose. I would like to make aselection based on parameters and sorting en paging as a default would bepreferred.
>
> Hopefully there are people who knowalternatives to this challenge.

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/wfqbe/current/

You can create queries, search forms and much more. I think this is the
right extension for you ;-)

Regards,
--

Mauro Lorenzutti

CTO / Software Architect
mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl -- www.webformat.com
Via Balilla, 36 -- 20136 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)

TYPO3 Certified Integrator