[TYPO3-english] problem with - sr_language_menu

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Tue May 25 18:09:29 CEST 2010

Hi Artur

I have a little bit of experience working with multilingual websites using
tt-news.

The documentation is correct in this case. I think the problem might be that
you need Alternative page language records on the page where you have
configured the tt_news plugin in "single view" mode

So go to that page in List view and make sure that you have this.

Karl

news:mailman.18915.1274802530.610.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...