[TYPO3-english] Overwriting CSS-styled-content

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue May 25 13:27:41 CEST 2010

W dniu 2010-05-22 17:56, Morten Kjems pisze:
> Hi I would like to overwrite a single class in the default stylesheet.
>
> Is that possible?
>
> I tried this:
>
> plugin.tx_cssstyledcontent._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE (
> dd.csc-textpic-caption {margin:10px 0 10px 0;}
> )
>
> But that overwrites the entire stylesheet...
>
> Any suggestions?

Disable loading this via:
plugin.tx_cssstyledcontent._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >

and paste it's default content to your own stylesheet, then you can
change it whereever you want.

Other way is to replace whole _CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE in your TS and changing
some values, which in fact is exactly the same as first solution but
without the file.

IMHO placing it in the static file is much better and comfortable. Also
TYPO3 do not need to spend time for including the TS defined values.

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)

Polish TYPO3 Community