[TYPO3-english] RESOLVED - Re: links have suddenly appended"/&L=0"

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue May 25 10:10:32 CEST 2010

> I'm the author of its_langmenu.
>
> The extension should only add &L=0 to the german links and not to all
> links. In combination of realurl you shoud see /de in the link.
>
> If it do something else it might be a bug, which I have to fix.

It is a bug either way, since
1) L=0 should'nt be there at all, because it's the default language.
2) the language GET parameter might be another one than L

BTW: What do all these language menu extensions do, that can not be achieved
with a simple HMENU.special = language?

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian