[TYPO3-english] Table classes not appearing on the front end

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Tue May 25 04:20:35 CEST 2010

I'm using TYPO3 ver 4.2.8. Using the table properties tool in the RTE, I can
give an RTE table a class normally. I can choose to align text left, and the
RTE will store:

class="align-left"

in the source for the content element. However, when I look at the output of
the front end, the class tag has disappeared. If I open the RTE again, the
class tag is still there. Clearly, the content output is stripping the class
tag from table elements. How can I change this behavior?

James Corell, Programmer
EPCS
Websites That Work!
www.e-p-c-s.com, jcorell at e-p-c-s.com <mailto:sales at e-p-c-s.com>