[TYPO3-english] importing extension list hangs (trunk)

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Mon May 24 22:35:52 CEST 2010

Am 20.05.2010, 20:58 Uhr, schrieb Marcus Krause
<marcus#exp2010 at t3sec.info>:

> This should not take longer than 25 seconds. Please disable xdebug for
> testing. It's worth a try. Memory consumption looks standard.

Thanks, this was indeed the problem.

here is relevant part of my php.ini Is there anything which should be
changed?
I never used xdebug before.

extension="/opt/lampp/lib/php/extensions/xdebug.so"
xdebug.remote_enable=On
xdebug.remote_host="localhost"
xdebug.remote_port=9000
xdebug.remote_handler="dbgp"
xdebug.profiler_enable = on
xdebug.profiler_output_dir = /tmp
xdebug.profiler_output_name = cachegrind.out

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe