[TYPO3-english] Marker not replaced (DirectMail subscription)

ktt kestutis98 at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 18:21:01 CEST 2010

Hello,

I insert email and name into subscription form, it adds the new address
to Address list in DirectMail Module System Folder, but the marker is not replaced with the new email in the greeting text:

You're now subscribed to our newsletter. An email has been sent to your
email address, ###FIELD_email###, with a link to the administration of
your profile.<...>

Usually this happens if extensions templates are not included page template, but here it's not he case...

Also it's quite strange Address (tt_address) items show "id=" with the mouse over.

Thank you in advance,
Ktt