[TYPO3-english] eu_ldap issues relating to windows 2008 server

Philip Jones pjones at eu.kddi.com
Fri May 21 11:57:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

First time ever I cannot make typo3 do what I want :(

I have been working with typo3 on and off for some time now and have been requested to configure a system to use ldap authentication via the company ldap server (windows server 2008).

Typo3 is running on linux (Ubuntu 8.04 server)

Trying with eu_ldap but hitting issues even with attempting simply to bind!

Have not found any information so far in mailing lists or anywhere relating to binding problems.

Error log shows:

        Core: Error handler (BE): PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/xxxx/typo3conf/ext/eu_ldap/mod1/class.tx_euldap_div.php:900) in /var/www/typo3_src-4.3.3/t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php line 2

So possible there may be something to change/remove within class.tx_euldap_div.php ?

Would really like to know what I am doing wrong, if possible :)

Philip Jones
KDDI

******************* Notice and Disclaimer *************************
About Telehouse
Telehouse offers data centre facilities and connectivity, providing
a secure and resilient platform for mission critical IT systems.  Telehouse is serving over 1000 major customers worldwide.  It is a subsidiary of the Japanese KDDI Corporation, a Global 500 company,
and is able to offer a global network, covering Europe, America and Asia/Pacific.  For more information please visit www.telehouse.net
The information contained in this electronic mail message and
any/all accompanying documents, are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this
information, any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use
of this communication or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it and destroy any copies of it.  Messages sent via the Internet may be subject to delays and/or unauthorised alteration.
Neither KDDI Europe Limited nor any of its affiliates shall be held liable for the contents of this message.