[TYPO3-english] Simple way to stdWrap the page title tag inaTemplavoila setup

Taras Sajuk taras.sajuk at googlemail.com
Fri May 21 10:52:03 CEST 2010

Well, I was hoping to find a possibility to avoid looking into the title tag
processing of each extension involved and recreatintg the same stdwrap
everywhere. I think that with TS-templates you just had to add a
page.headerData.5.stdWrap or so to do the job.

Anyway, it seems that I just have no luck with my KISS approach here :-)

Taras Sajuk