[TYPO3-english] Google Analytics Async Code

Frédéric Ollivier lordef at gmail.com
Thu May 20 20:18:17 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry

Thanks for your quick answer

Here is my TS

page.wrap (
<script type="text/javascript">
var _gaq = _gaq &#124;&#124; [];
_gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-6463108-8']);
_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
(function() {
  var ga = document.createElement('script');
  ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
  ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' :
'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
  var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
})();
</script> |
)

which obviously does not work.

And of course if I use a pipe this break the rendering !

So how can we use this new analytics tag ?

Thanks for your help