[TYPO3-english] Simple way to stdWrap the page title tag in aTemplavoila setup

Taras Sajuk taras.sajuk at googlemail.com
Thu May 20 17:19:18 CEST 2010

I'm just trying to avoid searching where the current title tag is coming
from as it is neary perfect anyway: Page title or if it's a Single News page
it's the news title - Always picking up the right language overlay.
It would be not easy to recreate all these nicely working selections. I just
need to add "page xx" to the title tag if the tt_news or another FE-plugin
generates page breaks. I can easily identify this by having a parameter lipe
"tx_rlmpofficeimport[page]=" being nonzero.

Taras Sajuk