[TYPO3-english] domain record not working (?)

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu May 20 08:53:44 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I have a strange situation in one installation (4.2.6) where there are
many sites with many languages and domains. The other domains+langugages
work ok but one domain record doesn't.

The site structure is multi-tree concept and the domain record is
assigned to one of the branches. One other domain record is also
assigned to one branch and it works ok.

When you write the not-working domain, you end up in the root page of
the whole site. Which is not right page for this domain.

So my questions are:
- could there be some server (.htaccess or similar) configurations
responsible for this? (this is not on my own system, so I can't check
settings)
- any idea what might cause this in TYPO3?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*