[TYPO3-english] HOWTO show popups in Backend?

Bernard Munslow bernard.munslow at iws.es
Wed May 19 11:14:58 CEST 2010

I've tried almost everything without success!

I've tried:

t3lib_BEfunc::typo3PrintError('Header','Content',1,1);

But it's not working!

Neither does the following:

echo '<script type="text/javascript">alert("message");</script>';

Any ideas as to why this does not work when executing from a hook?

Thank you!

.- Bernard